Membership in DBA provides exposure of your products and services to many other business professionals, who may not only utilize them, but also recommend them to their own contacts.
Other membership privileges include:
- Exclusive representation — only one member is accepted for each unique business or profession.
- Expansion of your sales force through your colleagues at DBA.
- Ability to distribute or display materials to members and guests at meetings.
- Opportunity to present a program highlighting your business at least twice a year.
- A profile about you and your business on the DBA website, with links to your website and contact information.
- Participation in announcements at the end of the meetings
- Involvement in leadership via the DBA Board of Directors
- Participation in social events with other members and spouses.
- Hosting a meeting at your place of business.