||5950 Berkshire Lane, Ste 100
Dallas, Texas 75225
||Dave Perry Miller Real Estate
Meet The B's - Cassie & Gene Bledsoe
For the B’s, outrageous, professional service for their clients is just the starting point. They bring over 30 years residential real estate experience to every client transaction. Their global marketing programs have produced award-winning sales results and wide exposure for their clients’ properties.
If you are buying or selling a home, the B’s vast experience and dedication to excellence isn’t expensive. It is priceless. Contact the B’s to find out more.
Throughout her career, Cassie has built her business based on earning the respect of each client by insuring that they are completely satisfied with their home sale or purchase. Cassie maintains long-term, personal relationships with many of her clients and they confidently refer their family and friends to her on a regular basis. “Expect More” is more than a tag line for Cassie, it’s a business philosophy.
Cassie’s real estate qualifications are:
In addition to her belief in customer service, Cassie believes strongly that she has an obligation to also serve her community. Cassie’s community activities include:
- Repeatedly honored for reaching high levels of sales production in the Dallas area
- Dedicated to helping her customers reach their objectives
- Twenty-two (22) years of real estate experience
- Familiar with almost every community and neighborhood in the area
- Ability to focus on the unique needs and goals of each client
- Ninety percent of her business comes from repeat clients and referrals
- Earned prestigious Accredited Buyer Rep (ABR) designation
- >Earned Customer Service Specialist designation
- Earned Historic Homes Specialists designation
Cassie is a native Texan. She was born in Tulia, near Lubbock, and then attended Baylor University. She and Gene met in Dallas where they both worked in the early ‘70s and they have been married for over 35 years.
Gene has worked with Cassie in residential real estate for over eight years. Additionally he brings over 30 years experience as a sales and marketing executive in the computer and telephony industries. Early in 2002, he sold the Casal Group, an advertising and marketing agency that he started and ran for 16 years that exclusively served those industries. Previously, Gene was president and CEO of a $40 million, public software firm and has served in executive management positions for seven other computer industry firms. He has authored dozens of articles and seven books on sales and marketing management issues and was a frequent speaker at industry events.
In launching his real estate career, Gene applied the same enthusiasm as he did in his pro football and executive management careers. He strives to be the best at whatever he does and in the fast changing real estate business, the more one knows the more value one brings to clients. Gene has already completed over 300 hours in a specialized curriculum that focuses on real estate marketing, buyer financing, real estate taxes, evolving real estate technology, services for seniors, investing in real estate, home appraisal and real estate law. Gene’s other real estate qualifications are:
- Member of the Vestry, the board of directors, for the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration
- Member of the Church of the Transfiguration Endowment Board
- Past member of the board of directors for the Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce
- Past member of Farmers Branch P&Z board
- Farmers Branch real estate trustee for the Branch Crossing urban renewal program
- Involved in the expansion of the Parish Episcopal School to Farmers Branch
- Past member of Athletic Board and Membership Committee of Brookhaven Country Club
In addition to his belief about customer service, Gene believes strongly that he has an obligation to serve his community. Gene’s community activities include:
- Business executive with thirty (30) years of sales and marketing experience
- Develops a targeted marketing program for each listed property
- Uses professional market research experience to recommend a pricing strategy for each listed property
- Produces a detailed comparative price analysis for clients buying a home
- Sends daily emails to buyer clients showing new listings tailored to their unique specifications
- Executes targeted email campaigns to active agents for each listed property
Gene is a native Texan. He grew up in Waco and attended the University of Texas. There he was an All American and Academic All American football player under Darrell Royal. He later played for the New York Jets during the Joe Namath era. He and Cassie met in Dallas where they both worked in the early ‘70s and they have been married for over 35 years.
BUSINESS PRATICES & ETHICS
The B’s real estate business is largely based on sales to repeat customers and referrals of family and friends from past customers. Such a business demands:
- Finance committee of the Episcopal Church of the Transfiguration
- Usher and teaches the Sunday Visitor’s Class
- Member Redevelopment Committee for City of Farmers Branch
- Former Advisory Board Member of the Farmers Branch Seniors Center
- Board of Neighborhood Service Council, Inc.
- Board of the parish’s Men’s Fellowship
- Board of the North Dallas Thanksgiving Interfaith Alliance
- Committee for Farmers Branch 50th Year Anniversary
Two people, both Cassie and Gene, are assigned to every client that retains the B’s. You always work with a principal and are never handed off to an assistant or junior agent. Every client is a direct beneficiary of the B’s exceptional experience, outstanding professionalism and highly ethical practices. Their pledge to every client is to provide the highest level of service possible with honesty and integrity.
- Outrageous customer service extended to every client
- A fervent commitment to integrity and honorable and ethical behavior to every client
- Communicate often and honestly with every client, even when the subject is not pleasant
- “Expect More” is not just a tag line for The B’s, it’s a business philosophy